15 days of Screenshots - Day 4 Greatest Accomplishment


This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.


Day 4: Greatest Accomplishment

Proud of a boss kill? Excited about taming that rare? Over the moon about getting a title? Show us your greatest in game accomplishment!


I was very happy when we got our Ironbound Protodrakes from our Glory of the Ulduar raider (25 man).  I actually think it is a very attractive mount.  The Bloodbathed one is not so nice, I think because it's too brown.  And when we finally did this achievement I was so happy, one because I got to get some shards (I am still doing my Ulduar 25s in an attempt to get my mace - still need 10 shards!) and two, because it was my first (and so far, only) 25 man dungeon achievement drake.

Comments

  1. I'm rather jealous of you for the Ironbound Proto is indeed a sexy mount. I certainly hope you manage to get the rest of your shards for that legendary sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(