15 Days of Screenshots - Day 3 Representing You

This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.



Day 3 : Representing You

Show us an image that represents who you are, either in Azeroth/Outland or in real life.



Firstly, many thanks to McTacky, the guildie who knows everything about World Events Achievements!  He started the quest chain in Arathi Highlands (Triage) so I could get this screenshot.  I did wander around looking for injured people... tried in Argent crusade, down in Shattrath...

So why does this represent me?

So here I am, in tree form.  Yes I am a healer!  And I put myself here with all these injured soldiers because that is kinda what I do in real life too, being a doctor.  And of course where would  an anaesthetist be without her trauma surgeon?  For without surgeons, there would not be much demand for an anaesthetist.

Comments