Ulduar 25 achievement run



First try at this as a level 85 and it was really great, we did almost all our achievements for the drake (Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25 player).  We bombed out on Disarmed... by a few seconds which was a bummer.  Otherwise, it was awesome.  So here's what achievements I got tonight:

I choose You, Steelbreaker
Can't Do that While Stunned
I could Say that this Cache was Rare
Lose your Illusion
Firefighter
Con-speed-atory
Knock, knock, knock on Wood
I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning
Kiss and Make Up
In his house He Waits Dreaming
The Descent into Madness
The Secrets of Ulduar
One Light in the Darkness (and Two Lights in the Darkness and Three lights in the Darkness)
Observed


I also managed to snag 3 shards bringing me up to 20 shards...  that's at least 4 more runs before I get my legendary mace... dang!

Comments