Cho'gall Down!

Wow I didn't think we could do it but we got Cho'gall down today!

Phase 1 was pretty straightforward.  Phase 2 is a mana hungry part and you have to go into it with pretty high mana coz I used all of it!  And the first couple of attempts I didn't have my tree of life up at the right time so couldn't use it Phase 2 which is when I really needed it!

Attendees
Tanks: Fueghan, Thraso
DPS: Lushnek, Azadelta, Sevros, Xynzelle, Moopie
Healers: Navimie, Shaimster, Shnaptim

Heailng the first part was straightforward.  I stayed on the Cho'gall tank the whole time and healed the raid when needed.  Got Shaim to go heal the adds tank and Shnaptim was with me healing Cho'gall tank the whole time.  We found out early that we REALLY need to save mana, because in phase 2 it was just all out heal everyone while they burned the boss down.  Everyone getting to 100% corrupted blood means that they can't be healed so that was pretty crap, and the damage was crazy.  Managed to get at least my tranquility off so that was good, and when I saved my tree form for that phase and had about 70% mana it was great and we just managed to get it down before the enrage timer.  I can't believe it only took us 5 or 6 goes to get it!  Now the next challenge is to get it on 25 man, so the guild can join in on the celebration.

This just goes to show that you don't need a holy priest.  We have been raiding with no holy priest for ages and we seem to be doing just fine.  I guess it's nice that it's worked out that we can work around not having a certain class/spec.

And you know what dropped? The caster mace!  Lushnek was kind enough to pass on it to give to Shnaptim because Shnap has a blue still, and I bet he's really thrilled to have that weapon now!  No spirit on it so bleh imo.  I like my staff tyvm.

Oh you know what else this means? We can do heroic now!

Comments