Woohooo! More Ulduar 10 achievements



Last night Tout organised an Ulduar achievement 10 man run, and though I was reluctant at first, I actually had a lot of fun.  And the interesting thing was that we didn't die as many times as I thought!

Started off with Orbituary which was easy except me and Hyad and Sev died... but we got Nuked from Orbit too since I hadn't done 3 before...
then we did Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare which we had to wipe for because she was going to enrage before we managed to get our dwarves.  But once they tanks got the hang of it we were getting 4 each breath.
After that we did some achievements which I'd already done (Hot pocket (Shady),  Stokin' the Furnace, Must Deconstruct Faster, Nerf Engineering, Heartbreaker).
Then on to Iron Council and I got I Choose You, Steelbreaker and But I'm on Your Side.
Then we did Disarmed and Crazy Cat Lady, I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare, I Have the Coolest Friends, Siffed and Lose Your Illusion, but I had those ones already. Bel got I'll Take you All On too.
Then triple achievement when we got Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood because we got Knock on Wood and Knock, Knock on Wood too. And we got Con-speed-atory by my accidental early noob pull!
The highlight of the night would have to be getting Firefighter. After thinking it was crazy hard we got it on like the 3rd of 4th attempt!
We went on to Vezax but it was getting late and we almost got it too, but someone popped a saronite and it was after midnight then and I had to go sleep.  Sev protested saying we could still do it, but HK said the achievement said that we didn't have to pop any saronites.  However, reading the achievement now I think if we had managed to get the thing to spawn then we could have done the achievement with that saronite popped as you only need 6 vapours to coalesce and now 8 spawn (or maybe before you needed 8 vapours to coalesce and now it's down to 6).
So all in all a very productive night!

Comments